compensation: $40,000 to $60,000 Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Northern Heating & Plumbing, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Plumbing/ HVAC installer.
The essential function of the Installer is working as part of a team installing plumbing and hvac systems . A candidate for this position must be willing to participate in continuing education, and be clean, honest, reliable, and drug-free.
- Work alone or as a team member to complete a wide variety of plumbing and mechanical commercial, residential, and industrial projects in an efficient manner while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Understand construction drawings and plan documents
- Positive attitude
- Strong steady work history with a minimum 5 years of experience in an HVAC position
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and organized.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company clothing
- Employee tools
- Company vehicle
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company matched retirement plan
About the company:
NHP currently has 16 employees who enjoy the professional perks and personal satisfaction of working for a well-respected company providing a valuable service to the local community. We hire only the best and our customer satisfaction reflects it. Located on US Highway 41 in Hancock, we service the Baraga, Houghton, and Keweenaw counties, and occasionally go even further afield. Some out-of-town work should be expected, but we try to stay close to home as much as possible. New employees can expect open communication and help when it's needed. Check us out online at www.gonhp.com or contact us for more information!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers