compensation: $50,000 to $75,000 Depending on qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Plumbing/HVAC Service Technician
Northern Heating & Plumbing, Inc. has an immediate opening for a qualified Plumbing/ HVAC service technician.
The essential function of the Service Technician is to serve the customers of the company by servicing and repairing plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems with an emphasis on quality repairs, performed efficiently, with total customer satisfaction. A candidate for this position must be willing to participate in continuing education, and be clean, honest, reliable, and drug-free.
- Inspect, diagnose, and perform emergency and/or scheduled service on air conditioning, heating, control systems, plumbing, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential and commercial customers.
- Provide preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Take after hours on call duty as a part of a company rotation.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong steady work history with a minimum 5 years of experience in an HVAC position
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and organized.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company clothing
- Employee tools
- Company vehicle
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company matched retirement plan
About the company:
NHP currently has 16 employees who enjoy the professional perks and personal satisfaction of working for a well-respected company providing a valuable service to the local community. We hire only the best and our customer satisfaction reflects it. Located on US Highway 41 in Hancock, we service the Baraga, Houghton, and Keweenaw counties, and occasionally go even further afield. Some out-of-town work should be expected, but we try to stay close to home as much as possible. New employees can expect open communication and help when it's needed. Check us out online at www.gonhp.com and contact us for more information!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers